How to find the backlinks of backlinks
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]
shg

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 am

I mean that:

for example if i am competing with xyz.com in spyglass and i found 1500 backlinks. I did 500 backlinks analysis and out of them i want do further next level of analysis for 10 backlinks out of 500 then is there any facility or i have to enter manually 10 links as a 10 new project?

Also after 500 backlinks analysis i am preparing report and working on it. After finishing my work i want to analyses 500 more backlinks and after that if i am preparing report then top backlinks will get mixed up with previous and new analysis so is there any facility like i can get best links from the only what i analyzed. I hope you got my point...

Also in report i can see top 30 backlinks so is there any way to get more backlinks in report?

My feedback to you.....

WebSite Auditor - Excellent tool...really love it....going to see the effect and let you know...Implemented on 14 pages

SeoSpy Glass - Excellent tool

Rank Tracker - Good as i am using other keyword tool but i am using to track rankings only...i dont know more features

Link Assistant - this tool is not working for me. Its just find the website for link exchange and its not working much for me....

Let me know if i am missing anything from rank tracker and link assistant...

Also i have link for around 700 or 600 features in question but if we could have those separate it out tool wise in pdf file could help me lot. i can read in my spare time as i dont want to stick in front of lappy.

Thanks

Harry

shg

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:03 am

Can i get link value in the report called "Website Backlinks Report" so that i can check which backlink is important which will solve my top 30 backlinks showing in report...

i cant do it myself as i will mess up if i try to add...

please let me know

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 pm

shg wrote:
I mean that:
I did 500 backlinks analysis and out of them i want do further next level of analysis for 10 backlinks out of 500 then is there any facility or i have to enter manually 10 links as a 10 new project?

You can create projects for all 10 URLs you have picked up in bulk. To do that, please:

- go to 'File' - 'New Project Expert Options';
- choose 'Create Numerous Projects' - 'Create projects based on the following URLs' ;
- enter the URLs one per line;
- follow the wizard.

shg wrote:
Also after 500 backlinks analysis i am preparing report and working on it. After finishing my work i want to analyses 500 more backlinks and after that if i am preparing report then top backlinks will get mixed up with previous and new analysis so is there any facility like i can get best links from the only what i analyzed. I hope you got my point...

To sort all the analyzed groups of links in the workspace, please follow the steps below:

- select 500 links in the workspace;
- right click on the selection and choose 'Set notes to selected record(s);
- assign a note to this group of backlinks (let's say 'links 1');
- update ranking factors for these links;
- repeat the procedure for the other batches of 500 links.

When done, you will be able to sort out the groups of 500 links you updated ranking factors in the following way:

- Right-click on the header of any column to activate the "Edit Workspace" menu;
- Click "+" to add a new filtering condition;
- Set "Notes" "Contain" (the words you used in Notes);
4. Click "OK" to apply the changes made.

Thus you can sort out each group of links you analyzed.

** if the suggested workflow doesn't help, please specify the way you figure out the best link sources to get links from and we will try to help you. :)

shg wrote:
Also in report i can see top 30 backlinks so is there any way to get more backlinks in report?

Please contact our Support Team and (if possible) they we help you get such a customized report.

shg wrote:
Link Assistant - this tool is not working for me. Its just find the website for link exchange and its not working much for me....

In fact this tool can do a lot more :)
Please check this article.

shg wrote:
Rank Tracker - Good as i am using other keyword tool but i am using to track rankings only...i dont know more features

And what about keyword research? :)

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

shg

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:25 am

Yes i know rank tracker may be very good for keyword research but as i mentioned that i have other tool which i was using for research and i am still using it. I believe that KEI is not the only factor to choose the right keyword because

say for example : you have two keywords and one have 100 searches per month with 1000 competition which will have KEI low compare to other keyword have 1000 searches with 5000 competition. But here you will be competing with 5k competitors and other 1k competitors.

this is just a example but in real scenario, we get results in millions so that is why i am relying on other tool which give me lot more information. Like in title, in url so that i can get all info. I know rank tracker have this facility to get extra info but i saw that it can bring only one info either in title or in url so i think and if you think then this feature should be added and after getting all info, the difficulty level should be calculated to get the right keyword....

I am not guru nor expert but i am sure with the help of seo powersuit, i will be calling myself as a guru....

At the moment i am felling so confident then ever to rank any damn site...Seo Spyglass made me puzzled. My main problem was the backlink after get good hold on website auditor and when i started learning seo spyglass, i realize that my maximum work is done.

I will definitely seek more and more guide from you so that i can call myself guru in the field of SEO

Thanks for such a lovely tool

Harry

shg

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am

Code:

interesting...its definitely gonna help me...i will getting use through now with link assistant to use full flash and i will be more complete in my services

thanks

shg

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:30 am

Quote:

hey do you have similar kind of post for other 3 tools as well so i can get maximum out of it...

thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm

shg wrote:
Quote:

hey do you have similar kind of post for other 3 tools as well so i can get maximum out of it...

Sure.

Hope this article will help you discover more useful features of our apps. :)

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

shg

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 am

Quote:
To sort all the analyzed groups of links in the workspace, please follow the steps below:

- select 500 links in the workspace;
- right click on the selection and choose 'Set notes to selected record(s);
- assign a note to this group of backlinks (let's say 'links 1');
- update ranking factors for these links;
- repeat the procedure for the other batches of 500 links.

When done, you will be able to sort out the groups of 500 links you updated ranking factors in the following way:

- Right-click on the header of any column to activate the "Edit Workspace" menu;
- Click "+" to add a new filtering condition;
- Set "Notes" "Contain" (the words you used in Notes);
4. Click "OK" to apply the changes made.

Thus you can sort out each group of links you analyzed.

and what about reports?

will i be able to create reports for only specific backlinks? i mean only for the word which i used in notes?

let me know thanks

Harry

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:34 pm

shg wrote:
and what about reports?

will i be able to create reports for only specific backlinks? i mean only for the word which i used in notes?

You can create a report for a group of links in the following way:

- create a copy of your project: go to File -> Save -> and save the same project under two different names e.g. "My Project" and "My Project 1".
- next open "My Project 1" and delete all the links except the ones you need to generate a report for.
- finally click "Report" and our application will create a report for the the links have specified.

Yes, that's quite a time-consuming task to do, but that's the only way to get such a report at the moment.

:)

hibirdcycle

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Best Link building techniques are

Article submisison
Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video sharing