How to Export Keyword List in Rank Tracker
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
madaboutu

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:58 am

Hi there,

anyone know how to achieve this? Used the Enterprise version for years yet totally cannot figure this one out.

All I want is a simple way to export my list of keywords into a txt or csv file.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Quote:
All I want is a simple way to export my list of keywords into a txt or csv file.

In case you would like to export a simple list of keywords - you should select all of the keywords, right-click on the list and select 'Copy to Clipboard=>Copy Keywords', then paste it into Excel spreadsheet, you will end up having a nice list of keywords, and later you`ll be able to save the file as .txt or .csv.

shimar123

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:50 am

Rank Tracker supports import of your site's rankings from CSV files. This feature can be used for importing rankings from any ranking software that has CSV support. But before you start importing your historical results into Rank Tracker it is required first to adjust the CSV file to a specific format.

Rank Tracker allows importing only 1 ranking date at a time. This means that if you need to import 10 ranking dates for a keyword (or list of keywords) you need to create 10 separate CSV import files: each file should contain the same list of keywords but with the ranking results only for the date you are going to import.
The CSV file should obligatory contain the following columns: Keywords, Search Engine Rank, Ranking URL. For example, the CSV file with the results for 3 search engines should look as follows

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]