How to check the back links?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]
Masud123bd

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi Dear,

I can't see any back link from my website seo-campaign.co.uk]in google link or yahoo or any other back link checker. Only Alexa shows some back links which is created automatically.

Does anyone know the problem?

Thanks in advance.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Quote:
I can't see any back link from my website seo-campaign.co.uk in google link or yahoo or any other back link checker.

Yahoo is off in terms of backlinks - Yahoo! Site Explorer was shut down more than half a year ago.

But for SEO SpyGlass that's not a great loss. We have developed our own multi-billion backlink database that shows a lot more links than Yahoo! Site Explorer used to!

Please follow this link to learn more about SEO SpyGlass Backlink Explorer:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/ ... o-spyglass

Also, to maximize the number of backlinks found, we recommend you to target as many regional search engines as possible - that is done in 'Preferences' - 'Preferred Backlink Sources'.

ElinaMatts

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:52 am

There are some free backlink checking website. You have to just put your website url in the search box and the site will display all the backlinks which are referred to your site.

1. Backlinkwatch: You can search for only 1000 backlinks approximately. For more backlinks you have to pay for it.

2. Ahrefs: This site will display all the backlinks of your site. You have to open manually and check each and every link.

3. Moz: Same as Ahrefs.

4. SEO Profiler: I would like to suggest SEO Profile for checking the backlinks. You can also get a free report copy for your site. You can also categorize all the backlinks on the basis of link quality, top domains, etc.

sumit34

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:42 am

You can check the backlink by using seo link profiler tool. Just paste the URL of any other website and you can check the backlink

alice

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:23 pm

You can check backlinks of any website by Raven tool of SEO. This is a trusted tool.

Johnsmithss

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:34 am

Link: url
And many tools

sonipat

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 am

How i can create good backlinks.

rathnavelpandi

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:59 am

Rank Signals is a free SEO Tool that helps you to discover high quality backlinks sources

jeffmarlon

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:36 am

Yahoo has some levels then after meeting the criteria it offers the back link. But there are other sites available on which you can provide your back link on immediate basis like while posting guest post, article relevant to your business etc.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]