The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC
How many Video Calling App at Present..?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Jessicajain

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am

Hello friends,

I want to know that How many Video Calling App at Present..?

chandlerbong

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:10 pm

6 BEST VIDEO CALLING APPS FOR ANDROID OF 2017

1. Facebook Messenger - has really grown up since its earliest days and one of the features that came along the way was video calling. This is accessed by using the phone icon and then by selecting to make a video call. In our testing, the calls were pretty decent and we didn’t have any real problems. Facebook users are already essentially married to this app even if it’s a bit bloated. That means many of your friends probably already have it installed.

2. Hangouts - On top of that, you can also make voice and video calls at your leisure. Video calls can have up to ten participants and it also works cross-platform so you can call someone on your phone and they can answer on their computer. It’s also totally free and pre-installed on many Android devices

3. KakaoTalk - is a very popular messaging service that boasts more than 150 million users worldwide. It’s also a decent video calling app. The majority of the app is free to use and that includes messaging and video calls with add-ons being the only thing available for purchase. It also comes with voice filters, group chats, and even Android Wear support. You can also add friends using their Blackberry PIN if they have one

4. Line - is another immensely popular messaging platform that claims to have an astounding 600 million active users around the world, you’ll get instant messaging, social networking features, group chats, and a lot more

5. Skype - It boasts a user base of 250 million people, It features a decent texting service and voice calls along with the video chatting capabilities

6. Viber - Viber has over 711 million users around the world to send a private message, and make phone calls and HD-quality video calls safely via WiFi or cellular network - free

Lisa333

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:45 am

Good list! I haven't tried Hangouts, KakaoTalk and Line, so thanks for the info! I know that most people prefer using Viber today, but I still choose Skype in most cases. maybe this is a question of habit as I've been using this app for many years.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]