The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

How many safe queries do we have per month ?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
McGrady

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:37 am

Someone told me : In terms of search safety (to avoid temporary blocks in Search Engines) RankTracker have multiple features available. In any paid version, you can use the safe-querying mode which runs the checks through link-assistant's servers without showing any captchas to you or compromising your IP; the mode covers checking 250K keywords in 1 SE per month in the Enterprise version (90K in Pro), so with 6 search engines (1 per country), you'll be able to check around 41,6K keywords once per month. If you exceed the limit, the program starts using your direct IP

My question is how can i check my monthly usage ? Because now i'm getting banned for every query and i don't think i've used 250k queries :'(

Thank you for your help and much love to all Link Assistant's team & forums members!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 am

Quote:
My question is how can i check my monthly usage ? Because now i'm getting banned for every query and i don't think i've used 250k queries :'(
There is no special dashboard where you could check the remaining limit, but you may send us an e-mail or contact us via LiveChat where you specify your registration key and we will update you on how many queries you have already used this month.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]