Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

How do I get support?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Cobalt

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:46 pm

I downloaded the SEO PowerSuite trial and ran it on on a small sample site to see if it would help me. I was pleased with the results, so I bought the full license. Since then I've been having "out of memory" issues that I need help with.

However, Link Assistant doesn't make it easy for its paying customers to get support. When I go to the "Support" section, it allows me to open a ticket, but needs a login. However, I don't have a login. I never received one. And there's no place to register either.

I tried clicking on "Lost Password" and entered the email I used to register the software. It responds with an error: Unable to locate a user account with "%s" email address.

If I click on Customer Care on that page, it takes me back to the support page that needs a login. So, basically: I need a login in order to get help on not being able to login? This is madness.

What do I need to do to get help?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:29 am

You do not need to log into the customer support area to be able to submit a ticket to us. Just click the Submit a Ticket button on our support page here:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/

and you will be able to submit your message to us without any sign-ups.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]