Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

how can inprove PR of this website
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]
Adroit SEO

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 pm

I need suggestion how to inprove pr of Open plus right now website has PR 1 , I want a PR atleast 4

janiekwong

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 am

if so, then you'll have to start optimizing your page. both onpage and offpage. better start with onpage so that things will be running smoothly if you are doing offpage SEO.

remunance

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 am

Page Rank is calculated upon the number of links on your site; these links Include:

Backlinks.
Inbound links.
Internal links.
External links.
No-Follow links.
Do-Follow links.

robertcalvin123

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm

social media is one of the best strategy to get good number of visitors by having good number of followers . you need to target niche related followers to get good links.

johnmark03

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:35 am

Hello ....
You can easily get the high page rank by doing proper SEO of your website this will help you in getting high pagerank,,
You can do seo of your website by using submission of forum, commenting on forums and by social bookmarking, you can also use classifieds...

8020marketingplan

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:38 am

Simply you have to do is SMO and SEO on high pr sites so that you can improve your sites PR . be careful about the fact that f you do more SEO on site it will never come to rank make a target of about 20 submersion of bookmarking and 2 to 3 forums daily.

Veebidoktor

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 pm

I would not loose my time to grow PR, I rather improve SERP.
Why you want your site to be PR4? :D

Venus Brown

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 am

PR of a website is only influenced by the number of links. Try to take dofollow links from high PR website of your niche.

beatrixtuffy

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:46 am

Seo give multiple technique which through increase website page rank in search engine. You can on-page optimization technique through website optimize. And off-page optimization's different technique through generate backlink. Backlinks is most important to increase page rank. because page Rank is calculated upon the number of backlinks, no-follow links, do-follow links on your site.

ChetanSahu

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:14 pm

PR can be improved by creating quality backlinks and generating more and more traffic for your website.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]