Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

How are we supposed to contact support?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
jamesdeanreeves

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:37 am

Trying to contact support for a pre-sales question, and it asks to "Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below." - but there is no textbox - this is in FF, Chrome & IE.

When I click Submit, it says "CAPTCHA phrase does not match".

There is no captcha box!

Nice... I can't contact support for a pre-sales question, so why would I want to give them my money if I can't get support? This is bad.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:22 am

Can you please specify which contact form do you use to contact support? Do you try to submit a ticket on our support page here:

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/ ?

also, can you upload a screenshit please how the submit form looks like on your end?

jamesdeanreeves

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Yes, I'm going to that URL in your message, which I tried to paste it in here and was rudely told I'm "not allowed to post URL's"!

I don't see any way to "upload" the "screenshit", other than publishing it via a url and including the url inline here, but if I'm not "allowed" to post a URL.... :?:

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please try to submit a ticket once again - we have fixed the issue with captchas.

jamesdeanreeves

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. Can you please try to submit a ticket once again - we have fixed the issue with captchas.
Thank you! It works now!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]