How "add custum" search engine works?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
robbie3

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:11 am

hi

I´m adding custom SE, but it seems does not work ok.

It says I have no ranking but according to my analytics I have a lot of traffic with kw´s that seems not ranked according to RT.

How can RT tell if I rank in different cities or states? Google check the IP, how RT can emulate that?

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:17 am

Rank Tracker is not able to tell you if your keyword is ranking from other cities. The only way to check that is to create several custom engines for those cities in your project and check rankings for them in the project.

robbie3

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi,

But why, even if I create those custom engines my site do not apear?
Quote:
Rank Tracker is not able to tell you if your keyword is ranking from other cities. The only way to check that is to create several custom engines for those cities in your project and check rankings for them in the project.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:25 am

Quote:
But why, even if I create those custom engines my site do not apear?
Because either your website is not ranking in those search engines or you have applied some incorrect settings for your custom search engines which affect your ranking positions.
When creating a custom search engine for some location make sure you specify only the Preferred Location field, but do not change other fields in the advanced settings.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]