Historical Data Issue
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
anuproy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Hello all,

Suddenly I am facing a big problem about the historical data in my SEO SpyGlass Project.

Here in this section I just noticed that day by day I am Loosing back links for my project due to different reasons like as Link Removed, Not Canonical, Crawl Errors, Redirect and some other issues.

Now I am looking for some useful advice that how could I fix these issues to get back my back links again or what should I follow to stop losing my earned back links.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Quote:
Hello all,

Suddenly I am facing a big problem about the historical data in my SEO SpyGlass Project.

Here in this section I just noticed that day by day I am Loosing back links for my project due to different reasons like as Link Removed, Not Canonical, Crawl Errors, Redirect and some other issues.

Now I am looking for some useful advice that how could I fix these issues to get back my back links again or what should I follow to stop losing my earned back links.
Hello!

This is not caused by anything in the software. In order to figure out what happened you probably will need to reach out to the owners of these websites.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Oleg

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]