Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Help with Ahrefs
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
files_hameless

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Im new to SEO and I am not yet familiar with the entire process, the tools and all other things. I am researching and asking lots of things.

So I had this Ahrefs - and with all the 'tech' thingy part, I am a bit hard up in comprehending how to go about each part in it. :( Any tip or a one or two page easy to understand instruction on Ahrefs? I would really be glad about it.

Thank you and bear with me, new to this.

maggiemercury

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Quote:
Im new to SEO and I am not yet familiar with the entire process, the tools and all other things. I am researching and asking lots of things.

So I had this Ahrefs - and with all the 'tech' thingy part, I am a bit hard up in comprehending how to go about each part in it. :( Any tip or a one or two page easy to understand instruction on Ahrefs? I would really be glad about it.

Same here, I am also new to SEO and Ahrefs as well. The only thing I know in Ahrefs is to look for possible keywords, to look for the Domain Rating and Organic Traffic. Still learning on how to fully use the tool.

files_hameless

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Quote:
Quote:

Same here, I am also new to SEO and Ahrefs as well. The only thing I know in Ahrefs is to look for possible keywords, to look for the Domain Rating and Organic Traffic. Still learning on how to fully use the tool.
Hey MaggieMercury, thanks for responding. SEO is a whole new world :D and i am getting confused :? I keep on reading e-materials and reading posts.

Do you have a guide that you are using?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]