Help Needed!!!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
adjlc

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm pretty new to this enviroment.
I have used SEO Powersuite for about 3 weeks already.

I built a website http://www.flatel.com that i'm trying to optimize, i used the website auditor tool for my main page for the words "Florida Phone service" which actually helped me rank within the first 10 results for yahoo only, for google i'm still nobody. (I guess i need to give it more time and wait for google to index my pages???)

Well i tried to do the same thing for an inside page that i have http://www.flatel.com/lifeline.html, Im trying to optimize this page for the word "Lifeline phone service", using the same rules i applied to my main page, but i cant seem to get even near the top 50 with google.
Any thoughts? somebody might have a sugestion on what i could be doing wrong?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Quote:
I'm pretty new to this enviroment.
I built a website http://www.flatel.com that i'm trying to optimize, i used the website auditor tool for my main page for the words "Florida Phone service" which actually helped me rank within the first 10 results for yahoo only, for google i'm still nobody. (I guess i need to give it more time and wait for google to index my pages???)
The point is that you must apply different optimization techniques to rank well in Google and to be on the top of search results in Yahoo. The search engine Yahoo! places lots of importance on keyword density, so if your webpage is properly optimized you're most likely to hit the forefront border of Yahoo! search results. But if you want to rank high is Google besides onpage optimization your website must have a solid backlink profile. If there are lots of links that are pointing to your website from other respectful sites it's a guarantee that Google'll treat you website like its favorite.
Quote:
Well i tried to do the same thing for an inside page that i have http://www.flatel.com/lifeline.html, Im trying to optimize this page for the word "Lifeline phone service", using the same rules i applied to my main page, but i cant seem to get even near the top 50 with google.
Those rules that you applied to the main page of your site are not universal and may not work for the inner pages of your website.

In general I noticed your domain has only 27 backlinks, which isn't enough.

So now you'd better focus on offpage SEO and you'll see the results soon.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

dietcola

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 pm

It takes time my man - dont sweat it - just keep building links and google rankings will pick up - be careful not to oer build towards it - if your domain is new - you prob wont make the first page for at least a few months.

keep strong... it does take time - after all you're manipulating to google so it thinks you are the best results for when someone types your keywords. time is one thing we cannot manipulate any quicker! :D

faheemsultan

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:07 pm

why don't u use seo tools to optimize like ibp(internet business promoter) which guarantee you top 10 position in google.. I personally used it and my website ranked third in google for specific keywords.. I m having business edition of this software and its one the finest softwares i came across having each and every thing in it for seo. Here is download link and also share it with your friends..
Here is download link(also given in video): http://adf.ly/1z2Kg

essme

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 am

informative!!!

TheSirgke

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:33 pm

One should consider implementation of the best SEO practices like running a race. The keyword that you choose determines the kind of race and the strength of competitors that you’ll be running against. Therefore best SEO approach is a strategy to choose the best race for you.

Some SEO ‘experts’ do not give SEO guarantee. A point that I strongly DISAGREE with, and I am a believer that SEO money back guarantee policy is a must! There are just too many so called best SEO companies that do NOT guarantee or promise results. But all they do is give LAME EXCUSES the ranking deal fails.

Nobody can guarantee a specific ranking but at I a professional SEO can come up with a strategy to put rank a page on top 20 on Google. And that way, results can always be guaranteed.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]