The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Hello everyone.I come from china,my work is chinese SEOer.
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]
Asiaplay

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

Site SEO 你好,

Perhaps start by building a "content" full website
(i.e. a website which has useful, interesting content about SEO) - your present one is obviously auto generated and very spam type website!
(e.g. same content on every page for every CITY location / Category - 100 or so almost 100% identical pages, apart from the CITY name... and you are saying you are an SEO person!!!).

Also look at using a decent domain extension e.g. .cn or .com
(perhaps an IDN using Chinese characters based on your MAIN KEYWORD - a .cn or .com website extension

Note: .cc will never be well indexed in the search engines in China and when used, really suggests you are not a serious business.

Also perhaps too much English is used for your target "decision makers" - assuming you are targeting CHINA based companies (i.e. Managers and Business Owners, as you know are generally 100% unable to read English at all (the English you "throw" into sentances only makes me think that perhaps you are not a Chinese native speaker - but experience tells me you probably are and used just 5 minutes to make a website)...
Really English is not useful on a Chinese based website, unless those English keywords are ranking high for searches, for your focus target market e.g. China - which apart from the word "SEO", I suspect the English words you have otherwise used, are not useful keywords for Chinese SEO or for users.
Note: the only exception perhaps, is if you are targeting the under 20's age group, then adding a few basic English words, for the purpose of being seen as "cool" could be useful - but for your case, I do not believe that under 20's age group are buying SEO services).

At the moment, unfortunately, your website only tells me to avoid using your company for China / Chinese SEO - so really some work is needed, if you are serious about being a Chinese SEO service provider.
i.e. it brings zero confidence and is based on an old spam technique of auto content building (which is known to be near useless for getting pages indexed).

So I sincerely suggest that you spend so time and apply SEO techniques, to your companies introduction, blogs and other pages (then people will be able to find your website and perhaps have some confidence using your company for SEO work).

Hope initial ideas are helpful... cheers, Asiaplay

PS: Please don't be like 98% of those in China calling themselves SEO's
i.e. those who just use short term spam methods to get ranked (it doesn't work and is so easy to beat them as an SEO) - SEO is not a short-term game and doing things this way you will only lose... sorry for the harsh comments, but you really should learn, if you want to win!

joulious

Small God

Small God
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 am

Nice analysis @Asiaplay. But the Thread Starter looks like link spam to me. :?

Asiaplay

Small God

Small God
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am

@joulious - thanks ;)
I also enjoy seeing your German SEO posts - always so refreshing to see SEO done well in languages apart from English (and the German market is really a potentially very profitable market in Europe :) ).

I think you are right Joulious - their post was a spammy backlink exercise...
(I was being a bit overnice in replying to it really - lol)

Perhaps this whole thread should just be deleted - as actually neither the post or reply are in Chinese anyway :)
... link-assistant - do feel free to delete this thread if you want (I will not be offended and I am sure the original poster will never notice & 99.9% sure they don't use seo software at all).

Cheers, Asiaplay

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 pm

We'll leave it here just for the sake of the nice content you provided, Asiaplay. 8)

Thanks for the great help to both of you!

Amadi

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:25 am

You require your SEO Company to analyze your necessities and as per that devise a strategy for you.

Random21

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:01 am

Quote:
I think you are right Joulious - their post was a spammy backlink exercise...
(I was being a bit overnice in replying to it really - lol)
Perhaps it was no spam. His site has no other links from similar topics or only a very few from some Chinese boards.

Asiaplay

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:43 am

Quote:
Perhaps it was no spam. His site has no other links from similar topics or only a very few from some Chinese boards.
Yeah - I meant his post here in this forum, was a spammy backlink exercise :)

The site he linked to, was unfortunately just duplicate rubbish, which was more the point I was trying to make (I was hoping that as a self proclaimed SEO, he would learn from the comment - but I guess he never did ;) lol...).

Cheers - Asiaplay

catlayes

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 pm

楼主的站非常具有特色,还是做seo的?

Red

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Are you up for doing a bit of networking?

Daniel160

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Very interesting for your Seo company, is only providing keyword ranking on Google or whole SEM service? By the way, how to set this signature links here? is there any setting or privlilage?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]