Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

h1 tags - length vs density conundrum
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Potsy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:00 am

i am struggling a bit on a h1 tags. currently have 4 words in title "approved national electrical contractor" to get to the words total, however, of these 4 words 2 words are keywords i am trying to optimise "electrical contractors". It is telling me to that the keyword density is too high and need to reduce to 0!!

obviosuly need keywords in so is it best to increase length thus reduce density but will then affect length scoring again?

thanks in advance

Potsy

r0t8

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 am

i'm experiencing this as well. getting similar results for bold text blocks, anchor text etc.

Keyword Density: the keyword density in bold text blocks for the keyword "keyword" is 0%. Compose your bold text blocks so that keyword density for "keyword" is close to 8.1%.

Using Keyword: the number of bold text blocks that use the keyword "keyword" is 1. This fits optimization requirements.

----------

Keyword Density: the keyword density in anchor texts for the keyword "keyword" is 0%. Compose your anchor texts so that keyword density for "keyword" is close to 7.9%.

Using Keyword: the number of anchor texts that use the keyword "keyword" is 2. You use your keyword "keyword" in too many anchor texts. You must decrease the number of anchor texts using "keyword". The optimum number is 1.

the keyword is density is obviously not 0% in either case...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Guys,

please, keep in mind that WebSite Auditor presents a relative analysis. So you can have your site analyzed compared to a website that is on top due to backlinks or a link directory or other SEO activities of theirs. So in such arguable case it's always good to have a look at the competitors' websites. Sometimes it's also better to increase length and loose score than to have no keywords in a page element

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]