Google +
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
giraffeservices

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi

We are very much interested in buying BuzzBundle.

I have few questions though:
1. As most of people know, google+ api is read only, therefore any interaction with your account for time being is impossible. There are some developers that managed to overcome this problem with some kind of txt message system. My question: is google+ service available in BuzzBundle? and if so is it fully functional? Posting etc..?

2. In free version there are fade out social platforms line above google+, linkedIn and more. Question: Are this not available in free version only or they are not available in paid version as well? If they are not available in paid version, what benefit has paid version over free one, for now at least?

3. Final question. What will be the proces of adding new forums and blogs? Is it going to be based on platform type like phpbb3 and let say wordpress blogs? or very selectively by specific url? If so what is the process of choosing the specific places, by vote or maybe you have already proposed list?

I would be more than grateful to see some answers to my questions as we are happy users of Powersuite and would like to use potential of this new product.

Thanks
Kris

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 pm

giraffeservices wrote:
My question: is google+ service available in BuzzBundle? and if so is it fully functional? Posting etc..?

Yes, Google+ will soon be available in BuzzBundle.

And yes, we're pretty sure we'll be able to add a fully-functional interaction with G+. We know it's not an easy piece of work tough, but our developers are the best, so they will nail it one way or another. ;)

giraffeservices wrote:
Are this not available in free version only or they are not available in paid version as well?

Currently these special media sources are not available in all the versions of the software. But you will be able to access them in BuzzBundle soon (in a month or so). Our developers are already finalizing the process of their integration and running the final testings.

giraffeservices wrote:
If they are not available in paid version, what benefit has paid version over free one, for now at least?

The difference among BuzzBundle editions is stipulated on this page. As you can see, the paid version has lots of benefits over the free one. :)

giraffeservices wrote:
What will be the proces of adding new forums and blogs? Is it going to be based on platform type like phpbb3 and let say wordpress blogs? or very selectively by specific url?

Talking about blogs, there are some limitations concerning the platform that are supported in the Beta version of the tool. You may learn more about them here.
As for Forums, here you may find more info about the supported platforms.

Also, our developers are exploring other widely-used forum and blog platforms to cover in the future.

:)

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Its clear to me we are at the start of a roadmap which is absolutely fine with me. The functionality is good for me day one and I look forward to the functionality increasing in good time. Features like Facebook pages are going to be a hot topic for me so I'll probably be asking for that one quite regularly :D

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]