Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Google Maps
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
DaveOzric

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Hello, if I am on Google Maps via Google My Business do I need a ranking page to show up in the search engine tracking for the program?

Not sure I am asking this right but I have seen listings with no website on Google Maps so could I run a scan without an actual website being up and get Map Rankings?

Thanks

anjanadhanvi

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:05 am

Google Maps is a mapping website from Google, and also the name for the technology that it works on. It provides satellite pictures and road maps for anywhere in the world. This is much like how a person can contribute to Google Translate or to Wikipedia and other Wikimedia Foundation websites.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 am

Quote:
Not sure I am asking this right but I have seen listings with no website on Google Maps so could I run a scan without an actual website being up and get Map Rankings?
Yes, there are cases when Google Maps lists websites or services without the ranking page URL. But the page becomes visible once you click on that listing on Google Maps. And Rank Tracker is able to detect such results as well - so if there is a listing without a page URL the software would click it and then verify the web-address that Google would show on the additional menu.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]