Google+, Linkedin and Youtube log in issue
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]
difovo

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello,
Buzzbundle is connecting properly to Facebook and Twitter but not to Google+ and Linkedin, it shows "authentication failed" for both of them even that I've double checked the log in info. With Youtube it says that the google account isn't linked to a youtube channel, which is not true, and when I try to create a channel to the account, youtube says that the account already has a chanel associated with it. Please I need help with this issue ASAP.
Thanks!

difovo

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm

I get these details when trying to connect to Google+ and Linkedin
com.agilemind.commons.io.searchengine.ParserBrokenException:
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.utils.SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.checkIfSocialServiceBroken(SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.java:25)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.getContent(ApiImp.java:11)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:6)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:1)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.googleplus.GooglePlusApi.a(GooglePlusApi.java:441)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.googleplus.GooglePlusApi.checkCredentials(GooglePlusApi.java:444)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.personamanager.CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.execute(CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.java:12)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:84)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:2)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any ideas?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:20 am

difovo wrote:
I get these details when trying to connect to Google+ and Linkedin

2 days ago we issued a new BuzzBundle version which fixed major problems with LinkedIn and Google+. So, please, restart your BuzzBundle and let it auto-update to the latest version 2.6.7 and most probably your issues will be solved.
If you still continue having the same problems, please, send us your project for analysis: open the project in BuzzBundle and go to the Help menu - choose Send Project to support.

achieveinfluence

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:07 am

I'm also experiencing the same problem, and we are using 2.8.8 version - still no fix.

The LinkedIn updater will not pass my scheduled or immediate posts from BB into LinkedIn - all login credentials have been checked on the Persona Profile

Here is a feed from the error report:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot add message
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.linkedin.LinkedInApi.sendMessage(LinkedInApi.java:26)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.AddSocialMessageOperation.execute(AddSocialMessageOperation.java:7)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:38)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)

Unfortunate this is still an issue. When will it be fixed? I have had BB for over 4 months now with no fix for LinkedIn. So far, a poor standard of service and product experience. Dissatisfied.

gqtool

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:51 pm

I can not post anything to linkedIn either manual or scheduled! This is getting frustrating and would like to know if this will be fixed anytime soon?

I have sent a request to support and supplied the project but have not received any notification of the progress or what is being done to fix it?

Linked in is a prime social media comms channel!

I am using the latest version on a Mac and would like some kind of ETA or at least what is being done about it?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:12 am

The LinkedIN issue has already been fixed. Please, make sure you use the latest version of Buzzbundle - 2.9.2

tamer.imran

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi,

Now I have same problem! I can't connect with any profile On social work!

and I need to say: I've 2.12.4 ver.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:19 pm

tamer.imran wrote:
Hi,

Now I have same problem! I can't connect with any profile On social work!

and I need to say: I've 2.12.4 ver.

Please, send us your project so we could check it on our side.
For that, please, open the project, then go to Help - Send Project to Support and in the comments area you need to describe your issue.

saharmohamedali

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:53 am

I'm also experiencing the same problem, and we are using 2.8.8 version - still no fix.

The LinkedIn updater will not pass my scheduled or immediate posts from BB into LinkedIn - all login credentials have been checked on the Persona Profile

saharmohamedali

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 am

2 days ago we issued a new BuzzBundle version which fixed major problems with LinkedIn and Google+. So, please, restart your BuzzBundle and let it auto-update to the latest version 2.6.7 and most probably your issues will be solved.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]