Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Google Analytics API exceed limit
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
urdave

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:46 pm

So I got a messeage today saying that I exceed my api limit (50,000). I signed up for an google api account (paid) to increase my api limits but I have to enter my api information for this to work. Where would I do that? I can't find anything online that shows me how to enter my API info for website auditor or any of the seo powersuite products.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:42 pm

I'm having same issue in Website Auditor. And when I go to link in error message it is not found. SEO Powersuite API, not mine?

What is odd is that I added GA to Link Assistant, Rank Tracker, Spyglass without issue.

However, in Rank Tracker, can't connect Adwords.

Hmm...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

Sorry guys, this problem is related to our internal software Google API: to connect to Google analytics our tools use official Google API which has specific limits for the number of daily connections. Recently, for some tools including Website auditor the limits are being frequently exceeded, therefore, some of the users may not be able to connect their account.

About 2 weeks ago we sent a request to Google asking to extend our limit, so now we are waiting for their response and hope the problem will be solved soon. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]