Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Recently ,the website should be Mobile-Friendly this google updates i know only

Thomas Miller

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:47 am

Just a few days back, Google has reduced the characters length in the search snippet. Now, you will be able to see a maximum of 160 Characters of the website description when you perform a Google search.

Nealpatel

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:16 am

Google reduced the length of meta's but still, when we perform search queries, few descriptions are above 200+ which I noticed in past few days.

Check yourself and let me know if you face the same.!

Quote:
Just a few days back, Google has reduced the characters length in the search snippet. Now, you will be able to see a maximum of 160 Characters of the website description when you perform a Google search.

amirah

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:45 am

Quote:
Google reduced the length of meta's but still, when we perform search queries, few descriptions are above 200+ which I noticed in past few days.

Check yourself and let me know if you face the same.!

Quote:
Yes, for some results it showing more than 160 characters.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Actually, Google indicates that the meta description length has become pretty dynamic, so there is no strict fixed length that you should stick to, but the length is determined dynamically now depending on the screen size of the user, the type of request etc.

Stanny

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Quote:
Ya.I have also seen this changes from may 2018.

dljetarora

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am

Yes, Google updates the pixel it directly affect on Meta Title and Meta Description Lenght. Now you can use more content in Meta Description

priyanka prasad

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Recently there is only one update from google i.e, mobile friendly.

priyanka prasad

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:33 am

There is an update for local SEO. you can run paid ad for local SEO.

maheshseo

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:17 am

March 26 only mobile first index role out happen after that i haven't noticed any update

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]