General question about local seo
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]
goodmartins

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello,

Could you tell me if a "geographic" website optimisation has negative impact on larger scale requests?

Ex: My business in mostly around Paris and also in the rest of France but in smaller proportion. I want to optimize my website with the word "Paris" because most of my clients will look for my company and put "Paris" in their request.
This will have negative impact on a request that does not have the word "paris"?

Thanks,

Alexandre

EsferaSoft

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:14 am

goodmartins wrote:
Hello,

Could you tell me if a "geographic" website optimisation has negative impact on larger scale requests?

Ex: My business in mostly around Paris and also in the rest of France but in smaller proportion. I want to optimize my website with the word "Paris" because most of my clients will look for my company and put "Paris" in their request.
This will have negative impact on a request that does not have the word "paris"?

Thanks,

Alexandre

Its depend on your website and interlinking and subdomain mostly geographic domain is best for location. So you can optimize the website worldwide. We can change it according to .com

lorencarls

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm

If you are serving one location, geographical website optimization will not create a negative impact on larger scale requests.

jeanniemay96

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:51 am

you can use google my business and keep posting it may help you to rank and geolocation tags local directory promotions and so on based on your location you can promote while doing SEO. so try to work on it, or hire a SEO guy!

cloudlgs12

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:35 am

Increase your backlinks from the local listing sites and it will help also list it with updated details in Google mybusiness.

dombowkett

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:10 pm

for Local SEO, We have to include location in Meta Title & Description tags for better search engine ranking.

newtechytips

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:13 am

can you explain your doubt more detailed

maheshseo

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:24 am

local seo mean's your around area with in some limited tradius distance targeting is called local seo

Shrija Shetty

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Local SEO is a better opportunity to promote business at the local level to give service to the local customers for which they are looking for. Target the area name in your title, description, and keywords. Do backlink building on local sites.

priyanka prasad

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:53 am

Its depend upon your website and interlinking and subdomain by and large geographic domain are best for location. So you may optimize the website internationally. We can exchange it in line with.Com
If you are serving one area, geographical internet site optimization will now not create a bad impact on larger scale requests.
For Local SEO, We must consist of the vicinity in Meta Title & Description tags for better search engine ranking.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]