All times are UTC
Future of SEO
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
frontierman

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 am

Future of SEO is bright as the main force behind SEO is competition. Now the competition never end in this world. So SEO will never die. What you think about the future of SEO ?

diluni

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:27 am

We can't really tell because the Internet is a very dynamic medium. However, the I in IT means information. The Internet will remain essentially about the exchange of information. And the written word will still be dominant for a long time.

Much of SEO concerns being on the first few pages of search results. Now, search engines may be changing their algorithms for this but I'm sure they won't write off all those informative content as insignificant.

So, then and now and in the future, content marketing will still be dominant in SEO.

BellaVega

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I don't think SEO is going anywhere anytime soon. The Internet has changed dramatically over the years as has SEO. It's hard to say where SEO will be in five years or ten years or more, but I think it's a vital part of how information on the net is organized. I do think it will become more refined as search engines get smarter making black hat techniques a thing of the past.

jenila

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Ya definitely SEO has future because now a day online marketing increases like a balloon so don't worry SEo will never die

naseer

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Matt Cutt of Google confirmed SEO exists for another 5 years in his recent SEO video. So future is good for SEO.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]