Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Foldin/Unfolding and Saving my interface
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 am

As title says - I fold the topics that I commented and organize all streams to my liking. The problem is - when I save everything I close it and next day I opening it and my folded topics are open again! So - we need software to remember this and not act as it by self!

Please implement this ! ;)

regards,
Jungle

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Jungles wrote:
As title says - I fold the topics that I commented and organize all streams to my liking. The problem is - when I save everything I close it and next day I opening it and my folded topics are open again! So - we need software to remember this and not act as it by self!

Yes, you are right. Currently the software doesn't save this settings - the folded topics are open again.

We have filed a feature request and forwarded it to our developers for implementation. So this will get corrected soon.

:)

Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Thumbs up and waiting for correction ;)

Jungles

LinkAssistant wrote:
Jungles wrote:

Yes, you are right. Currently the software doesn't save this settings - the folded topics are open again.

We have filed a feature request and forwarded it to our developers for implementation. So this will get corrected soon.

:)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]