Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Find Buzz Taking Forever
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
hitechent

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:03 pm

When I click on the "Find Buzz" button, it takes days to update. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or can someone help me to speed this process up. Running Windows 7 on a fairly fast computer so don't see why it's taking so long. Can't continue to use Buzz Bundle under these circumstances.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

hitechent wrote:
When I click on the "Find Buzz" button, it takes days to update. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or can someone help me to speed this process up. Running Windows 7 on a fairly fast computer so don't see why it's taking so long. Can't continue to use Buzz Bundle under these circumstances.

Hello hitechent.

In order to understand what is wrong with the software we need to analyze your project and the error logs. So please open your BuzzBundle project, click Help-> Send Project To Support shortly describing your issue. Our Support will analyse the data provided and will contact you providing a working solution.

vapogem

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Yes me too!
It take days to find buzz with 10 keyword.
I've tried by your free proxy finder and with 10 private proxies from buyproxies.

Can i have a support too?

Edit: ok ive sent my project.

PhoenixR

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:23 am

In my experience using the software the amount of time it takes to retrieve "Buzz" is directly related to how broad your search terms are. For example if you have a business that sells red, green and blue widgets but one of your search terms is simply "widgets" - you will find that Find Buzz can/will take forever and a day.

Best advice I can give is to narrow your search terms more so you dont have BB pouring over thousands of posts for you. The more narrow you get the faster it will work.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:56 am

PhoenixR wrote:
In my experience using the software the amount of time it takes to retrieve "Buzz" is directly related to how broad your search terms are. For example if you have a business that sells red, green and blue widgets but one of your search terms is simply "widgets" - you will find that Find Buzz can/will take forever and a day.

You are absolutely right: the time of the search depends very much on how 'wide' your keywords are. For example, some keywords can bring over 100K results only in Twitter, so you can image how much time the software will need to go through and add them all to the stream.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]