filters with negative keywords
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
vnr001

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello,

i want to filter some items that have the keyword Minecraft, Buried and GTA.
I have tried using the original keywords (example: maps of) plus -Minecraft -Buried -GTA (maps of -Minecraft -Buried -GTA), but now there are NO results at all.

How should i do that ?

thanks you in advance,
Victor

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 pm

vnr001 wrote:
Hello,

i want to filter some items that have the keyword Minecraft, Buried and GTA.
I have tried using the original keywords (example: maps of) plus -Minecraft -Buried -GTA (maps of -Minecraft -Buried -GTA), but now there are NO results at all.

How should i do that ?

thanks you in advance,
Victor

Hello Victor.

If you wish to get the results for maps of Minecraft, maps of GTA, maps of Buried and son, you are to specify the complete keywords without shortening them:

maps of Minecraft
maps of GTA
maps of Buried

In case I misunderstood you, please explain the issue with more details.

vnr001

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello,

sorry i have not explained it well.

I want to search for maps, so i use the term "maps of" (without quotes) but i get some maps of games like GTA, Buried and Minecraft that i am not interested.

I need to filter those "games maps" so i have tried with negative keywords "-" as i usually do with google searches, but instead of only filter those "games" keywords, i did not get any result at all.

Sorry for my english :wink:

thanks you,
Victor

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 pm

vnr001 wrote:
Hello,

I want to search for maps, so i use the term "maps of" (without quotes) but i get some maps of games like GTA, Buried and Minecraft that i am not interested.

I need to filter those "games maps" so i have tried with negative keywords "-" as i usually do with google searches, but instead of only filter those "games" keywords, i did not get any result at all.

thanks you,
Victor

Hi Victor.

Thank you for the explanation. Unfortunately such an option is not possible in BuzzBundle.

vnr001

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:19 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
vnr001 wrote:
Hello,

thanks you,
Victor

Hi Victor.

Thank you for the explanation. Unfortunately such an option is not possible in BuzzBundle.

Is there a way to request an implementation of that feature?
Or a way to delete items containing a certain word?
Having 100's of items to delete it is NOT fun.

Thanks you
Victor

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello Victor.

Yes, we have this feature request on our to-do-list, but unfortunately there no estimates on implementing such a feature.

vnr001 wrote:
Or a way to delete items containing a certain word?
Having 100's of items to delete it is NOT fun.

Yes, you can do it by applying filters in Tabs or Streams clicking edit button. So what you need to do is to click the Edit button, then click the Add filter button, choose the POST - DOESNT CONTAIN - WORD/PHRASE.

See the screenshot for better understanding.

vnr001

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:47 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
Hello Victor.
Yes, you can do it by applying filters in Tabs or Streams clicking edit button. So what you need to do is to click the Edit button, then click the Add filter button, choose the POST - DOESNT CONTAIN - WORD/PHRASE.
See the screenshot for better understanding.

thank you very much, was very helpful ! ;)
Víctor

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]