Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

featured request
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello, can I make a featured request? In rank tracker on seo analysis, on the competition column you can choose the type if normal or use advanced operators allintitle etc etc. Sometimes, I would need to have more data together, like allintitle, allinanchor, but in your program it can only display 1, and if I have to see more of it I have to go through excel and copy paste the data. Is it possible to add columns so I have to submit all the data I need? type keyword, competition, competition allintitle?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:37 am

Unfortunately, the option to add multiple competition columns is not available at the moment in Rank Tracker, but I will submit this as a feature requests to our analyst team.

timkiberman

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:53 am

Thank you for this great software!

I think it will be very useful if you add option to copy (to clipboard) only keywords with shortcut - for example with Ctrl + Shift + C.

Have a great day!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Quote:
I think it will be very useful if you add option to copy (to clipboard) only keywords with shortcut - for example with Ctrl + Shift + C.
This shortcut is already available in the software, but it automatically copies all columns which are currently present in your project workspace. So, if you make a workspace that contains only keywords - it will automatically copy only keywords.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]