The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Feature Requests: "Remove URL's containing," and more!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
semperaye

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Greetings!

I didn't know where to post this since there isn't a public roadmap on Trello or anything, but I wanted to say how much potential I think link assistant has...it just needs a few basic features that its competitors have like:

1.) "Remove URL's containing" from a file (or a blacklist). Right now you can only do this one-by-one using the search feature of the Quick Filter.

2.) Limit emails sent per day.

3.) Email drip if/else. Ex: If no reply in x days, then send again, but after 2 times stop sending.

4.) Hunter.io integration! Others have monetized this.

5.) Email verification (there is a way to do this without costing anything).

6.) Instead of a custom section where we need to copy and paste from a file all the time. Why not allow us to create our own link types!

7.) Most importantly, bring back the limit crawl depth. There are far to many bad results. Relevancy drops off big time after page 3 of the SERPs.

8.) More email templates. Ex: Change Anchor text request. Also, it would be nice if these emails also had some spintax so that they are not auto-detected by spam algorithms.
Hope this helps you improve the product!

Thank for reading!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Quote:
Greetings!

I didn't know where to post this since there isn't a public roadmap on Trello or anything, but I wanted to say how much potential I think link assistant has...it just needs a few basic features that its competitors have like:

1.) "Remove URL's containing" from a file (or a blacklist). Right now you can only do this one-by-one using the search feature of the Quick Filter.

2.) Limit emails sent per day.

3.) Email drip if/else. Ex: If no reply in x days, then send again, but after 2 times stop sending.

4.) Hunter.io integration! Others have monetized this.

5.) Email verification (there is a way to do this without costing anything).

6.) Instead of a custom section where we need to copy and paste from a file all the time. Why not allow us to create our own link types!

7.) Most importantly, bring back the limit crawl depth. There are far to many bad results. Relevancy drops off big time after page 3 of the SERPs.

8.) More email templates. Ex: Change Anchor text request. Also, it would be nice if these emails also had some spintax so that they are not auto-detected by spam algorithms.
Hope this helps you improve the product!

Thank for reading!

Thanks for sending it to us!
I have forwarded all of it to our product owner.

shimar123

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:48 am

Visit the Remove URLs tool here: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/url-removal. Select your website under “Please select a property” Click the grey button, enter your URL and click “Continue” Click “Submit Request”Sep 17, 2019

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]