Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Feature Requests: Post here!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 pm

I thought that I would create this thread because I know there are a lot of people that want to request new features. That way, it will be easier for all of us to see if there's already a feature request for your query or any queries you might have in the future. :mrgreen:

aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:22 pm

I wish there was a way to save my scheduled posts in buzz bundle without having to lose them every time I close the program.

HootSuite and other paid social media platforms let us do this because they are an online app.

Maybe there was a way to do it even if it means saving my work to the SEO cloud.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:28 pm

aafable wrote:
I wish there was a way to save my scheduled posts in buzz bundle without having to lose them every time I close the program.
Maybe there was a way to do it even if it means saving my work to the SEO cloud.

Sorry to tell you there`s no way to make the program run the Scheduler while it is closed, as the software is desktop. The program needs to be running (at least in Tray) to be able to perform any tasks, you should also adjust your System Settings to prevent your computer from going to Sleep mode. Sorry for the inconvenience!

aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:08 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
aafable wrote:

Sorry to tell you there`s no way to make the program run the Scheduler while it is closed, as the software is desktop. The program needs to be running (at least in Tray) to be able to perform any tasks, you should also adjust your System Settings to prevent your computer from going to Sleep mode. Sorry for the inconvenience!

That's fine. It's just the schedule post I'm worried about. Everytime I make a scheduled post and exit out of the program, it gets erased! So much for all that work.

Wait! Maybe the SEO Powersuite cloud will let me retrieve it if I save it there???

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:57 am

aafable wrote:
That's fine. It's just the schedule post I'm worried about. Everytime I make a scheduled post and exit out of the program, it gets erased! So much for all that work.

Wait! Maybe the SEO Powersuite cloud will let me retrieve it if I save it there???

Please, double check that before you close down your Buzzbundle you save the project where you have set your scheduled post. I tried to replicate the problem on my side by all scheduled posts remain after I restart the program.

Oliver91

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:03 am

Buzz User

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:46 pm

I am on a Mac - if i schedule some posts - switch to another app - the posts don't go out. They only seem to go out if I keep BuzzBundle in the foreground. Is that correct?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]