Feature Request -- Update Dock icon to reflect progress
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
303zachary

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:21 pm

Hi everyone,
I was thinking it would be really nice to have the dock icon show a progress bar for the rank checking process, or at least bounce when the checking is done. This would allow me to forget about the process (especially with Human Emulation on) and be notified when it's ready.

Thanks!
Zack

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:38 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Taking it a step further, it would be nice if the program minimized to the system tray (not the task bar) and then notified you when the work was complete.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:56 am

Taking it a step further, it would be nice if the program stayed minimized in the system tray all the time and checked your rankings once a day (or by any schedule you like) without bothering a user at all ;)

Yes, guys, you're damn right! This would be great, and we're working on this issue. Will be done in one of the future versions, I promise.

Can't thank you enough for all your suggestion, guys... Thanks!

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:11 pm

Quote:
Taking it a step further, it would be nice if the program stayed minimized in the system tray all the time and checked your rankings once a day (or by any schedule you like) without bothering a user at all ;)

Yes, guys, you're damn right! This would be great, and we're working on this issue. Will be done in one of the future versions, I promise.

Can't thank you enough for all your suggestion, guys... Thanks!
Great news. That'll be a great new feature.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]