Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Feature Request -- Track SEO changes to site
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
303zachary

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm

I find it hard to remember to track times I modify my website or add a link to a site to mark it down, but I would love a feature that would allow me to do just that. Here's what I would like to see:

When you add a SEO note, it would become a marker on the graph of your SERP for each keyword. You would be able to define what keywords were modified (or even just have a list of changes made, when, and what they were).

That way, when I add a reciprical link, I can say "added link with text of "Denver web designer" to example.com. I would be able to track the effect that modification has had on my web ranking.

Is this a possibility, or should I just do it the old-fashioned way in a spreadsheet?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:57 am

Wow! I must admit this is a great suggestion, thanks!

I may asure you that we'll definitely add this possibility into one of the future releases. I can't tell you the deadline for this feature right now since our TODO list is already full of new features and possibilities, but I like you suggestion VERY much, and we'll try to implement it ASAP.

Thanks again,
LinkAssistant

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:32 pm

I like this idea. It might help discover which methods are making an impact. Of course you would also need to keep track of when the search engines crawl your site to really know how well your changes have affected your rankings.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]