Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

FEATURE REQUEST: Simultaneous Working On The Same Project
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
DeepSEO

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:26 pm

I have a HUGE list of backlinks that needs to be worked on for disavow evaluation.

Thought I could work together with my VA on it by sharing the project via cloud.

Bummer...the changes you've made to the project either get overwritten by what the VA has made of VA results will get overwritten by your changes.

Please make it so that the results are written directly into the database so all parties can contribute at the same time and updates are pulled from that same database so no data gets overwritten or lost.

Think how Google Docs works - two users can contribute/edit/delete the very same document at the same time. That's what I call a "cloud" :)

If anyone has any ideas how two or more people can work on the same disavow file project at the same time, please let me know.

Cheers,

DeepSEO

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:48 am

Quote:
Think how Google Docs works - two users can contribute/edit/delete the very same document at the same time. That's what I call a "cloud"
Yes, we have received feature requests about making SEO Powersuite cloud similar to Google Docs functionality. Unfortunately, this requires a bit more advanced technology than the one we are currently using, so I am afraid this will not be implemented in the nearest future but we are sure moving towards this online-based technology for all SEO Powersuite tools.

DeepSEO

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Thanks for considering it. Much appreciated!

The workaround right now is to copy the data to Google Sheets.

Can it be imported back via csv/xls as well?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]