Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Feature Request: Send Multiple Reports
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Now that we have the "check all" feature that allows me to check the rankings for all my projects ( I let it run over the weekend). It would be great if I could send multiple reports all at once - rather than going through each project and clicking on each report and sending each individually.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 pm

I knew you will request this feature! :lol:

What is more, the next thing you'll ask for will be "to check rankings and send reports with just one click", i.e. turn two buttons into one named smth like "Check all and send reports". :lol:

And next you'll decide you don't want to push this button, and will ask for a scheduler. :lol: Wright?

Well, we have all these issues in our TODO-list, but we don't have enough resources to add all features at once. We'll keep working on all these issues, so sooner or later you'll find all of them in Rank Tracker.

THANKS A LOT for the suggestion, BTW! Your ideas are just great!

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:41 pm

lol yeah, i was figuring these ideas might have occurred to you guys already. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was on your customer's minds as well. I hope you guys are able to accomplish these features. Thanks

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]