The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Feature request (Proxi Cleanup by schedule)
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Netz

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi
I often uses my office cpu to run LA projects and I turn off my computer to save the environment and my electricity bill :shock:
But I find LA projects running for 4-18 hours!! :evil:
I suspect the proxy rotation to be the bandit? I notice that when I clean up the proxies (delete the red ones and search for new (30 minute job) my other projects tend to complete so much faster?

So I suggest a schedule job that could search for new proxies and then unattended delete all proxies below x respond time (including dead ones).

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:39 pm

If you use the proxy rotation feature with free proxies this can really extend the checking time because free proxies are very unreliable and get blocked pretty fast. So the software waist time for checking more and more proxies which are working in Google and other search engines.

In such case we recommend you to apply the following settings in your Proxy Rotation section:

enable 'Use direct connection' box and disable 'Look for new proxies' feature. This way the software will use only Alive proxies from the list which will reduce the checking time.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]