Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Feature Request: change Category when import list
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
scanreg

Small God

Small God
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm

when you import a list of links, if a link in that imported list already exists in the db, then that link is not displayed in the new results

rather, it seems that it is just ignored

i need an option, like a checkbox, so that i can automatically change the category and status of those links that already exist in the db that are also in the imported list

reason is that the imported list might serve a special purpose and therefore i need to pull up even the existing links and put the whole imported list into a special category so that i can do a batch action with the whole bunch

otherwise, i need to compare the newly pulled in links with the imported list to manually find all the links that already exist in the db so that i can then manually add them to the new category

btw, if that checkbox is not checked, then the importing process behaves as usual.

hope this makes sense

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:50 pm

scanreg wrote:
i need an option, like a checkbox, so that i can automatically change the category and status of those links that already exist in the db that are also in the imported list

Thanks for this suggestion. We have forwarded it to our analysts and developers for consideration.

;)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]