Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Facebook
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
sheridancomputers

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 pm

So I've setup BB and all seems well, the app will definately help with social media marketing and I look forwarder eagerly to future updates and releases.

Am I missing something or is there no way yet to post directly to your custom facebook pages?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 am

sheridancomputers wrote:
Am I missing something or is there no way yet to post directly to your custom facebook pages?

Unfortunately, it's impossible to post to pages and groups that were created by a Facebook user.

All posts you publish to Facebook through the Add Post command appear on a user's wall. Also you can comment on Facebook posts created by other users.

That option that lets post to pages and groups will be available in one of the upcoming versions of our software.

:)

sheridancomputers

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Are you aware if this is already being worked on for release soon? I would think this would be a high feature request to implement as people who follow us personally are probably nowhere near to be interested as someone who is following a company or page.

Not sure how much use the Facebook feature is without this. The rest of the power suite tools I can highly recommend as most accurate I have found so far. Great work :)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 pm

sheridancomputers wrote:
Are you aware if this is already being worked on for release soon?

Sure, as we said, the option that lets post to pages and groups will be available in the near future.
The ETA is 2-3 weeks.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]