Facebook streaming is not working at all. Bad support
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
earnlikepro

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:24 am

Hello there

I purchased buzzbundle few days ago. Since then i did not get a single facebook or google plus result on social stream. I only get twitter and linked in. Most of them are twitter.

Facebook and google plus is not working for me. I could add the profiles but the stream is not working at all.

here is the screen shot
https://gyazo.com/a1ec464209710da71e5583d70d501450

I even sent my project to support no response yet. Can anyone please tell me if it will work??

Or i think i wasted my money being scammed?

aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:20 am

earnlikepro wrote:
Hello there

I purchased buzzbundle few days ago. Since then i did not get a single facebook or google plus result on social stream. I only get twitter and linked in. Most of them are twitter.

Facebook and google plus is not working for me. I could add the profiles but the stream is not working at all.

here is the screen shot
https://gyazo.com/a1ec464209710da71e5583d70d501450

I even sent my project to support no response yet. Can anyone please tell me if it will work??

Or i think i wasted my money being scammed?

Usually, scammers don't even have a forum like this for support.
Even if you feel like you've been scammed, you can ALWAYS get a refund because they have a 30-day guarantee. Sorry bro, I just feel like you're a little disrespectful by saying they're a scam. Support hasn't replied to you because they're probably busy, and also, there are no errors on your software.

From what I see, you populated all your social media profiles into one stream. Consider creating a stream containing only one social media profile. That way, you'll see all of the results in different tabs.

Google plus and facebook are not broken. Twitter just updates more quickly because there are so many people tweeting at the same time. Google Plus and facebook updates in a lengthier timeframe because not everyone updates their status 10x a day compared to people on twitter.

http://screencast.com/t/7xKb1iwk

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:44 pm

earnlikepro wrote:

I even sent my project to support no response yet.

Sorry I cannot see any projects in our Support system associated with your email address, so I assume you might be using another email in our system. In case we haven`t got back to you in a Ticket - please kindly specify the Ticket ID so that we could double-check.

Regarding the Facebook stream - I`m afraid Facebook has disabled the option to perform a search by keyword some time ago, so due to the changes in it`s API rules none of the SEO services are able to collect that data at the moment. You can get the messages from your Business page and to gather both Business and Personal Timelines now. However, sorry for the inconvenience! We wish we could affect that.

Also, BuzzBundle is collecting the posts from Google+ within a limited period of time (3 months) and only gathers the exact match to the keywords mentioned in the posts (not in the URL or snippets), so there`s a chance there are simply no posts matching the conditions within last 3 months.

vadim4ukr

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am

Ребята, за что вы берете абонплату? Buzzbundle в Facebook не работает вообще...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:33 am

vadim4ukr wrote:
Ребята, за что вы берете абонплату? Buzzbundle в Facebook не работает вообще..

Программа использует официальный Facebook API для сбора данных из этой социальной сети. К сожалению, некоторое время назад Faceook официально закрыл поиск по ключевым словам через их API, поэтому поиск постов в ФБ в программе также не работает больше. Как только ФБ вернет возможность поиска постов через их АПИ, мы обязательно добавим жту возможность назад.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]