Export rank tracker SERP Analysis
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
lmcosorio

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi,

I need to export all results of rank tracker SER Analysis, for each configured search engine and keyword/date. I don't see an option to do it in one shot, the only option we have is exporting keyword by keyword and search engine by search engine.

If you have projects with dozens of keywords and several search engines, this is not feasible. Tried creating an export template but can't understand how to get the information contained in the SERP Analysis tab.

Is this possible? Can it be coded on the export template code window? (I'm a developer so no worries about that I just need to know how to access the data)

PS:I have an SEO Powersuite agency licence

Thank you

Luis

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 am

Unfortunately, the export of SERP history for all keywords at once is not available yet, this feature will appear in the future.

lmcosorio

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Quote:
Unfortunately, the export of SERP history for all keywords at once is not available yet, this feature will appear in the future.
Ok, thank you for the reply, but is it possible to export using the export templates option right now? If yes, how?

Thank you

Luis

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Quote:
Ok, thank you for the reply, but is it possible to export using the export templates option right now? If yes, how?
Export templates allow exporting only default columns which are already included into the export feature in Rank Tracker. It is not possible to export SERP history by modifying export templates either.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]