The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

''Expected Visits'' - How exactly are they calculated?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
ladylike4

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:07 am

I thank you for this. I sort of thought it was the expected visits for all the searches on the first page.

joulious

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Hi @Link Assistant,

I still would like to discuss the 30% CTR on #1. I can't find any blog post with this high figure. Most sources claim it to be less than 20%, especially since Google expanded the ads to 4 instead of three and is adding more of their own vertical products like Shopping Ads and Ads Extensions.

Can we please set the CTR our selves or you just set it to 19% or you even give a range from-to in the reports?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Quote:
Hi @Link Assistant,

I still would like to discuss the 30% CTR on #1. I can't find any blog post with this high figure. Most sources claim it to be less than 20%, especially since Google expanded the ads to 4 instead of three and is adding more of their own vertical products like Shopping Ads and Ads Extensions.

Can we please set the CTR our selves or you just set it to 19% or you even give a range from-to in the reports?
Hello!

The CTR in this formula is still using 30%.
This is a commonly known figure, we are not planning to change it. Also this figure is set only for organic feed
Here is an article which gives a detailed looo into it:

https://www.wikiweb.com/google-ctr/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Oleg

shimar123

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:14 am

Revenue per Visitor (RPV) is a measurement of the amount of money generated each time a customer visits your website. It is calculated by dividing the total revenue by the total number of visitors to your site, and is a method of estimating the value of each additional visitor.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]