error when trying to access and link to google analytics/
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
topfan

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:17 am

hi

Just purchased the update algo and tried to access and link analytics from spyglass and not getting access after granting permission to access spyglass to my analytics. here is the error i am getting.

"This webpage is not available"

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:26 am

topfan wrote:
Just purchased the update algo and tried to access and link analytics from spyglass and not getting access after granting permission to access spyglass to my analytics. here is the error i am getting.

"This webpage is not available"

First please make sure to have the latest version of 64-bit Java installed or download it here:

https://www.java.com/en/download/

After that please check if you are using the latest version of our SEO PowerSuite or update in manually:

https://www.link-assistant.com/update.html

Then please try to connect your Google Analytics account once again.

topfan

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:30 am

Hi

I followed your suggestion and installed the new JAVA and download and reinstalled a new version of SEO spyglass which 6.11.1 and still the same error. so please advise.

Here is java I downloaded
" Download Java for Mac OS X
Recommended Version 8 Update 71 (filesize: 60.30 MB)
Release Date January 19, 2016

topfan

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 am

just to mention here is the error details , I did check for DNS and found nothing that is causing. I don't have firewall. so not sure why..

The server at localhost can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Chromium from accessing the network.
Error code: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

topfan

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:54 am

any update I still have the issues and need to solve it .

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:33 pm

topfan wrote:
any update I still have the issues and need to solve it .

I`m sorry this is getting a bit frustrating, it`s rather hard to tell what might be causing the issue, and I would like to offer you a remote assistance session so that we could figure it out. Therefore I have submitted a Tickect to reach out to you, please check the email you are using on the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]