Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

entering data manually
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:42 am

...since Overture is down, it would be helpful to have a manual entry option for some of the data, but only you guys know what you have in store to deal with Overture's fragmented service, so maybe this is not necessary.

thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:25 pm

Quote:
it would be helpful to have a manual entry option for some of the data
Hm... What data are you talking about? Number of searches, or what? (If you're talking about "# of searches", then how are you going to get this data in case Overture is down anyway?)

P.S. we're adding Wordtracker support right now, so you'll be able to get # of seraches via Wordtracker service in case Overture is down. Do you think this will solve the problem?

BILZ

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:31 pm

Support for Wordtracker would be a good alternative. I've always preferred overture data but if its not available, wordtracker will have to do.

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:36 pm

surely the only thing RT is getting from Overture is the number of searches yes? so that would be the data I would like to be able to manually enter if Overture is down.

Wordtracker support would be a better alternative if it was free and automated within RT like it currently is with Overture. I guess if that is the case, then it would be perfect, and if one goes down, we could switch via an option.

so LA, are you thinking of an exact functional alternative to Overture for gathering the number of searches per keyword phrase?

thanks

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]