The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC
Edit emaols on the fly and avoid being labeled as SPAM.
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Hitescape

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 am

OK, I'm on a roll.. I finally figured out to hack the links page, made my first emailing with typos and discovered that Outlook saw every one as SPAM. People bash Arelis but their template emails can be customized domain by domain allowing me to personalize each one. Next Outlook has never seen any email form Arelis as SPAM but has never seen any email from LinkAssistant as anything but spam.

Since I am not the most prolific writer, maybe the people at LinlAssistanf can write some updated templates.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 pm

Quote:
OK, I'm on a roll.. I finally figured out to hack the links page, made my first emailing with typos and discovered that Outlook saw every one as SPAM. People bash Arelis but their template emails can be customized domain by domain allowing me to personalize each one. Next Outlook has never seen any email form Arelis as SPAM but has never seen any email from LinkAssistant as anything but spam.

Since I am not the most prolific writer, maybe the people at LinlAssistanf can write some updated templates.
Different spam filters are trained to treat different mails differently. If you mark an email from LinkAssistant as spam, it will be treated accordingly. Outlook spam filters are trained by the user. So this is your local problem.

Anyway, if the wording in Arelis templates works for you, just use them in LinkAssistant.

No default template we can write for you will work as well as something you create on your own. You need to sit down and personalize the template for optimum response.

You can fully customize the templates with LinkAssistant, so I don't see no problem.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]