Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

download stalls & stops me using RT
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 pm

hi guys i cant find the support link so i'll leave this here. Im trying to download 4.0.2 but it stalls. I had this last night too.

The box message says Rank Tracker has been successfully updated but I can see it is only half way through the download.

THere is an OK button at the bottom but Im not sure what I am OK'ing, as in, when I press it, Rank Tracker closes down.

I open up RT again and it starts to download 4.0.2 again. So I cant use RT until the download is complete. It would be great to have the option to skip the upgrade so I could at least use RT with the previous version if the new version has some problems downloading.

Its really not clear what is going on by the box message and the OK button either.

Can you advise?

Thanks

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm

OK< on 2nd attempt the download was completed and I could use RT. I still feel that there should be an option to skip the upgrade so that we arent dependent on the upgrade to continue using RT.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:22 am

Quote:
I still feel that there should be an option to skip the upgrade so that we arent dependent on the upgrade to continue using RT.
We're working to solve this problem.

Anyway, here's an option: if you cannot download upgrade/update for some reason, you can always use the update page
( https://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tracker/update.html )

And by the way, he's the link to our support:
https://www.link-assistant.com/support/

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:41 am

thank you

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]