The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Does Wordpress really have the best SEO tools?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Jessica777

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:20 am

I am thinking of creating an online store. A web designer that I consulted told me that Wordpress is the best way for e-commerce because it has SEO plug-ins that are second to none.

Do you agree? I am using Wordpress now for my blog (www.fantasystockings.com), but I never would really think that it is designed for e-commerce.

At least I installed Jigashop for now, but there are no sales so far. I ran into a couple of limitations already as we speak.

I appreciate your advice.
Jessica

bermuda

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 pm

WordPress actually has become a favorite content management system and today, both individuals as well as big businesses are using the portal structure to maintain their web presence. Add-ons and plug-ins have made WordPress an ideal choice for so many different projects.

About your website, although WordPress is flexible and through getting in touch with a programmer, they will be able to adjust your template the way you like, but generating sales and running a profitable business demands having traffic, preferably a good position on search engines too.

Jessica777

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 am

Thanks, Bermuda.

I ended up installing Jigoshop, as you see.
A guy did it for me remotely and adjusted my theme. But things didn't go very smoothly because some features like page menu for example got a little bit weird on me.

he told me that Wordpress has many limitations in terms of e-commerce.

MDF

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Be very careful which plugins you add to Wordpress. Research them before installing and activating. I installed several plugins only to see my rankings disappear from Google. One of the plugins apparently was pinging anytime I updated a page, instead of just the first original post. Otherwise I really enjoy Wordpress.

beatrixtuffy

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:53 am

Right bermuda, wordpress is a best content management system and also a very useful to make beautiful website. This software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine.

Rufus Conn

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:35 am

I find wordpress more secure and much faster web browser to use.

aliceknight

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:51 pm

I am also provide WordPress related services. You can take ideas from it.

tomhank

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:03 am

Yes, it does. Moreover, WordPress is designed to be simple enough for non–coders and it also allow options to customize templates.

samyakonline

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 am

WordPress is a open source platform to develop business websites so it is cheaper than the other options. It has numbers of tools to represent the products and the information in vivid style. CMS (content management System) makes the editing of information easy and simple to do. If you have tight budget, you must surely go with WordPress.

jimkidi

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 am

Yes, I'm sure that WordPress is most SEO-friendly CMS .

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]