The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Does the free download software actually return true results ?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
stevenm

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 am

Hi

does the free download work in the same way as the full product ? only it hides some key information ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:17 am

Yes, you're right. :wink:

stevenm

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:06 pm

If this is the case then it dosnt report consistantly

I put in my domain and 2 keywords got a result of 55%

I then took the second competitors url which my first report showed an 79% optimisation, when i put this url into the system it reported back a 56% optomisation

can you explain ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Good observation. This may equally a bug or be explained, depending on the sites you check. Please tell us what URL you check first, which goes second and for what keyword(s) you make the search. We'll check it here then. TIA.

stevenm

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:22 pm

ok I took

gardeners-world.net/cata_show.asp?id=63

and

slcd.co.uk

for the 2 keywords

log cabin
log cabins

for UK google (all the web search)

I just re ran after the update, got 53% for my url report shows 79% for slcd.co.uk

run report for slcd.co.uk result now 61.7% so its more accurate after 1.0b4 update but still inconsistancy , hope this helps, this said I think I'll purchase anyway and use tool, keep working the algorithym

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Now that's clear. Since one of the sites is in top 10 and the other's not, these two sites have different competition to compare with. When you run a check for gardeners-world.net/cata_show.asp?id=63 , you compare it with top 10 sites. When you run a check for slcd.co.uk (as far as I see it ranks #2 for log cabin), you compare it with #1 and #3-#11 sites. Hence the difference in the rate.

Nonetheless sure there will be numerous improvements to the software. Thanks for being interested. We'll be happy to stay in touch.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]