All times are UTC
Do Article Submissions work?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]
StaffhawsOutsourcing

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:00 pm

I see that there are lots of article submission websites, my question is, can I post same particular article on websites that offer article submission? Or should I post unique article per website?

linkbuildingservice

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:52 am

Yes, article submission does work for the professional digital marketers. The best thing that one can have from article submission is that it helps in building good backlinks for the site. Article submission also comes with authority to build trust on the domain in the search and take the rankings of the keywords higher in the online search results. So, digital marketers planning for the same or are already doing it should be ready to get better results in the long run.

Cibm01

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Yes Its working good...

vinukum

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Quote:
Yes, article submission does work for the professional digital marketers. The best thing that one can have from article submission is that it helps in building good backlinks for the site. Article submission also comes with authority to build trust on the domain in the search and take the rankings of the keywords higher in the online search results. So, digital marketers planning for the same or are already doing it should be ready to get better results in the long run.
wow. Really working well. thanks for the info.

samagas

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:11 am

Yes article submission works. It give quality backlinks

vhinzborn

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:01 am

Yes, it's working, Article submission is one of the effective ways to build links.

Jessicad0505

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 am

Article Submission refers to an Off-Page SEO technique which includes content publication on third party websites/blogs to generate Inbound links for personal or client's website with a motive to increase search engine rankings of link generated for website.

clarac12

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 am

Article submission generally refers to the writing of articles that are relevant to online business and then added to the popular article submission sites.
Mobile apps development companies Abu Dhabi | Top AI companies Dubai

callkirana

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:01 pm

No, article submission does not work for professional digital marketers. Follow only Guest Post

saisaanvi

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Posting unique article in one article submission site is good or else it will come under plagiarised content.
For more visit my blog Fusion Informatics

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]