difference between website auditor and the whole enterprise
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
lavisbre

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello

Im looking to buy enterprise or just the audit tool.

I plan to audit businesses and money is tight starting up.

What advantage do I have with Enterprise over just audit tool?

Kind regards

Alan

tongzie

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Alan,

I'm guessing you mean the difference between the free and paid different versions of website auditor? I started using it a few weeks ago and upgraded from free to Pro, then quickly from Pro to Enterprise.

For me, the main ability was to export in Enterprise and also to white label reports which I need to do for a client.

I am charging my client not such a lot of money as I'm new in SEO, and it has become an extension of the email marketing help I was giving them. So also I had to justify the spend. In my case I could see that with just this one client I could get the costs back in a few months. I do pretty basic stuff for them, but it allows me to extend my knowledge and charge more with future clients if I decide to do this more seriously.

If you have to deliver reports to clients and you like the idea of exporting data, then you'll probably want the enterprise version. If you can do with SEO powersuite branded reports and you don't need to export data, then you're probably OK with the Pro version.

Good Luck

Tongzie

lavisbre wrote:
Hello

Kind regards

Alan

David Sorauer

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 am

We've probably all been in the same boat!

I concur, the ability to white label reports (and even charge for them!) as well as the ability to save projects/data locally makes the Enterprise edition worthwhile in my opinion...

tongzie wrote:
Alan,

I'm guessing you mean the difference between the free and paid different versions of website auditor? I started using it a few weeks ago and upgraded from free to Pro, then quickly from Pro to Enterprise.

For me, the main ability was to export in Enterprise and also to white label reports which I need to do for a client.

I am charging my client not such a lot of money as I'm new in SEO, and it has become an extension of the email marketing help I was giving them. So also I had to justify the spend. In my case I could see that with just this one client I could get the costs back in a few months. I do pretty basic stuff for them, but it allows me to extend my knowledge and charge more with future clients if I decide to do this more seriously.

If you have to deliver reports to clients and you like the idea of exporting data, then you'll probably want the enterprise version. If you can do with SEO powersuite branded reports and you don't need to export data, then you're probably OK with the Pro version.

Good Luck

Tongzie

lavisbre wrote:
Hello

Kind regards

Alan

anirban09P

Small God

Small God
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:53 am

difference between website auditor and the whole enterprise

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]