Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Customer Support Ignoring my request ?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Lawrence

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:32 am

Hey to All, been trying to get the staff at Link Assistant to help out with a request via opening a support ticket and have not received a response in more then 3 weeks. Funny thing is that the ticket keep getting closed with out a response. I have re-opened this ticket and it keep getting closed. Very frustrating. Opened up a second ticket and somehow it also gets closed out. Not sure what to do. Is the system broken ?

Please help. :(

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:41 am

Lawrence wrote:
Hey to All, been trying to get the staff at Link Assistant to help out with a request via opening a support ticket and have not received a response in more then 3 weeks. Funny thing is that the ticket keep getting closed with out a response. I have re-opened this ticket and it keep getting closed. Very frustrating. Opened up a second ticket and somehow it also gets closed out. Not sure what to do. Is the system broken ?

Please help.

We apologize - looks like due to some glitch our responses were not delivered. We have sent you response from a different e-mail, please, check if you receive it this time too.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]