All times are UTC
Customer Feedback!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Hitescape

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:12 pm

You guys by far excel in customer feedback! My 2 weeks are almost up and it is down to Axendra and LinkAssistant. SEO Elite 4.0 is down the tubes with refund on the way. The Axandra has 2 weeks to go on my 30 days but it can be a really annoying program.

Do you guys have any final words to convince me that your version 3 will kill all of the competition and when it will be released?

Thanks,

Dave

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:12 pm

Quote:
You guys by far excel in customer feedback! My 2 weeks are almost up and it is down to Axendra and LinkAssistant. SEO Elite 4.0 is down the tubes with refund on the way. The Axandra has 2 weeks to go on my 30 days but it can be a really annoying program.

Do you guys have any final words to convince me that your version 3 will kill all of the competition and when it will be released?

Thanks,

Dave
I responded via email, Dave.

Viktar

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey LA,

Axandra is a very compelling act from the front page and it has LOTS of features I like. I would be pleased to hear whats going on with LA too as part of my decision about continuing Live support.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 am

Quote:
Axandra is a very compelling act from the front page and it has LOTS of features I like. I would be pleased to hear whats going on with LA too as part of my decision about continuing Live support.
Hi Crazyoval,
I believe you'll understand us: we wouldn't like to let the world know what new features are coming. :wink:

But if you get more specific about what features you like in Axandra sofware - then we could consider adding those to LinkAssistant. Please could you make a list of what you'd like to see, and we'll try to implement it.

Thank you in advance...

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:01 pm

done via PM.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]