Crucial problem
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
snobba

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:01 am

Hi there,

As much as I like the Rank Tracker I have found a big thing that I do not like at all..

When my sites are dropped from a keyword ranking it doesnt show this drop anywhere and this is something I really want to keep up with..

For example..Checking ranking 1-30...lets say I was on rank 20...if I am out of rank 30 one day it only shows 'not in top 30' and not any indication on a drop to difference itself to the 'not in top 30' that I have never been in..So it should state something like: Atleast -10 (downarrow)

Could you please add this to any new update as it is crucial to show?

Thanks / Martin

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Quote:
Could you please add this to any new update as it is crucial to show?
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the suggestion -- it sounds pretty good and reasanoble. We'll try to add it into one of the next versions of Rank Tracker (I'm afraid we won't be able to do this in the nearest new update, but we'll do our best to add this functionality ASAP.)

Thanks ;)

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:29 pm

i might be missing the point here but surely if you go to misc prefs and reset the max number of search listings to (say) 100 then you will not get a "Not In.." message but actually where your poor site has gone.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:24 am

Quote:
i might be missing the point here but surely if you go to misc prefs and reset the max number of search listings to (say) 100 then you will not get a "Not In.." message but actually where your poor site has gone.
Right, but as far as I understand snobba, he doesn't want to check more results for some reason (maybe because of the slow internet connection, or for some other reason) -- he just doesn't want values in the difference column to be blank...

Am I right, snobba?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]