Corrections on the fly.
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Scottyg

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Hi,
I noticed that in the new WA video, corrections on the fly are advertised and available in the Page Elements section. I know this feature is not available yet.
Here is the thing. This feature would dramatically speed up all my optimization efforts.

Another feature that would go hand in hand with this concept would be an instant update to the existing current project, so you would not have to start a new project every time an adjustment was made. Update the changes to the FTP, and right away, see your scores improve (or not).

I am anxiously awaiting these updates!
Thanks, Scottyg

seosean

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey Scottyg,

Another thing you could do instead of having to start another project each time you update your changes, you can got back to the "Keywords" tab and click the "Rebuild" under the tab. Then rebuild your web page and click through all that stuff. Next click the "Report" tab and your data will be updated. That makes it a little quicker.

I wrote a comment about wanting to see a one-click-rebuild but not sure it that's in the works or not.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:15 am

Hi guys,

sorry for the delayed answer.
Quote:
Hi,
I noticed that in the new WA video, corrections on the fly are advertised and available in the Page Elements section. I know this feature is not available yet.
Here is the thing. This feature would dramatically speed up all my optimization efforts.
Thanks for giving us the heads up, we're working at it.
Quote:
Another feature that would go hand in hand with this concept would be an instant update to the existing current project, so you would not have to start a new project every time an adjustment was made. Update the changes to the FTP, and right away, see your scores improve (or not).
Seosean is right: after you made changes and uploaded them to FTP, please switch back to the "Keywords" tab and use the "Rebuild" button. This way you run a new check without creating a new project.
Quote:
I wrote a comment about wanting to see a one-click-rebuild but not sure it that's in the works or not.
Sorry, not sure about this.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]