Compare to other tools in the suite
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
anon

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 am

Hello,

I am sorry if these are stupid questions. I don't have the opportunity to download the trial for WebSite Auditor, so I ask my questions here.

We are registered owners (paid versions, not free versions) of all the Professional version tools in the Link-Assistant suite except WebSite Auditor. We would like to know:
:?: Does WebSite Auditor duplicate any of the functionality of the other tools in the Link-Assistant suite?
If so, please describe in detail.
:?: What does WebSite Auditor offer that is a complimentary improvement to the Link-Assistant suite?
Please describe in detail.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Quote:
Does WebSite Auditor duplicate any of the functionality of the other tools in the Link-Assistant suite?
If so, please describe in detail.
No, it's for a totally different SEO purpose and it complements the set of tools that we previously had.
Quote:
What does WebSite Auditor offer that is a complimentary improvement to the Link-Assistant suite?
Please describe in detail.
WebSite Auditor is different from any of our tools. While LinkAssistant is aimed at automation of link management, SEO SpyGlass is for competitor\s backlink analysis and Rank Tracker for quick checks of rankings, WebSite Auditor is for ONPAGE optimization. It helps you make good meta tags, titles, h-tags, write optimized content, use appropriate anchor texts etc.
You can check the description of features of WebSite Auditor and compare two versions (WebSite Auditor Professional and WebSite Auditor Enterprise)

anon

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Quote:
No, it's for a totally different SEO purpose and it complements the set of tools that we previously had.
Awesome! :D I will be adding WebSite Auditor to our suite in that case when I get some health back. :)
Quote:

WebSite Auditor is different from any of our tools. While LinkAssistant is aimed at automation of link management, SEO SpyGlass is for competitor\s backlink analysis and Rank Tracker for quick checks of rankings, WebSite Auditor is for ONPAGE optimization. It helps you make good meta tags, titles, h-tags, write optimized content, use appropriate anchor texts etc.
I read some very credible SEO's say that on-page items are not a factor for search engines like Google. While they may be correct, for a while I had the belief that on-page factors will gain some importance again.

For many months I wondered why the Link Assistant group of tools did not have something to help with on-page factors.

The Link Assistant staff must be programming their brains out. The pace of advancements and improvements for the Link Assistant tools has been unusually quick. Rarely have I seen such complex software evolve so very fast. With regard to those last comments, I say a heart felt "Thank You" to everyone at Link Assistant.

Thanks for such a quick reply.

danbin

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 pm

Quote:
I read some very credible SEO's say that on-page items are not a factor for search engines like Google.
That's not correct! Without good onpage optimization the offpage won't work that good!
That all depends on many things for example the competing sites.

Remember the "miserable failure" google bomb? Offpage can work without onpage also.
But not if competition has both good off- and on-page optimization.
Quote:
The Link Assistant staff must be programming their brains out. The pace of advancements and improvements for the Link Assistant tools has been unusually quick.
Guess it all depends on how many people work there.
200 programmers can develop programms faster than just one person.
;-)

But you're right they are pretty quick and I like their programs for the ease of use.
Although there might be some slight improvements here and there. ;-)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:39 am

As you know we're ready to listen to your needs - and slight improvements come to life sooner or later, you just need to point them out. I'm not only addressing Dan here (who's been pretty helpful so far BTW) - everyone can post their suggestions and feature requests for the software.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]